**Don’t forget, if you would like to give to our family either a one-time gift or ongoing monthly support you can learn more about that by clicking the GIVE button to the right***
In mid-April we (James and Abi) had the chance to travel to Montreal to be a part of a NAMB Vision Tour and do some apartment hunting.
We enjoyed being in the city once again and had the time to take the metro to some areas we had not been and grasp a better idea of the city as a whole. We can fully say, we love this city!
One of our purposes for this trip was to be a part of sharing and casting the vision NAMB has for Montreal to pastors visiting from the States. We took them to Little Burgundy where Renaissance Church is located, toured another church plant’s venue in an historic theatre, and spent time answering questions and getting to know these pastors who hopefully will partner in some way with NAMB in Montreal.
Another part of this trip was to start the search for housing. We had NO intention of finding an exact place, but we were totally blown away when God showed us that He has gone before us and already had a placed picked out for our family. We are excited to share pictures and more about it in the months to come!
Thank you to those who prayed for our trip and who continue to pray for us on this journey. We are humbled at how God has provided and how many people desire to come around us and partner in Montreal. To God be the Glory!
Here are some praise/prayer points:
- Praise God we found an apartment well within our budget!
- Praise God we are 75% fully funded for our monthly support!
- Praise God James finished Seminary at Midwestern and in just a few days will officially have his Masters in Theological Studies
- Praise God that last week a dear friend of ours living in Springfield (from the Middle East) gave his life to Christ!
- Pray for the city of Montreal – the large numbers of lost people and the growing numbers of believers
- Pray that God continues to provide support partners for our family & ministry
- Pray that we continue to gain support for our initial moving costs (approx. $12,000)
- Pray for a vehicle for our family and that we can remain debt free in the process
- Pray for friendships for our kids in Montreal (this one was given to us by Anabelle)
- Pray for our families here at home as they prepare for this upcoming transition