Joyeux Noël from the Copelands!
Winter is in full swing here in Montreal, our first snow came on November 21st and we’ve heard that this is only the beginning when it comes to the cold. We are thankful for our cold weather gear, a warm apartment, and a parking spot in a garage! The kids are enjoying the snow of course, what kids wouldn’t want to have snow at their fingertips for months at a time?
Pray for us to adjust to less daylight and to the cold walks to and from school!
- We are consistently seeing between 25-30 people join us on Sunday’s for our service
- Of those that come 12 are babies/kids that attend Renaissance Kids
- We have a few regular attenders who are non-believers and are hearing the Gospel clearly shared each week
- We are currently praying about changing locations in order to be more visible to the community we are trying to reach
- James and Abi both are forming friendships with people in their neighborhood as God leads them
- We hosted about 20 people in our home for Thanksgiving
**Answer to prayer: As of January 1, 2017 we are fully funded!!! Thank you for praying and giving to our family!**
- Pray for the relationships formed to continue to grow in depth and towards Gospel conversations
- Pray for all of the non-believers we know to be open to the Gospel as we meet with them and build friendships
- Pray for a new location for Renaissance to meet on Sundays
- Pray for continued wisdom and insight as James leads the church and creates a clear vision
Anabelle turns 8-years-old on the 7th
James travels to Atlanta for NAMB training
We travel for Christmas in Missouri!