Happy New Year from the Copelands!
We pray that 2017 brings new vision and rich blessing as you invest in what God is doing in Montreal! We are so thankful for each of you as you pray and give to see the Gospel shared in our city through Renaissance Church and in our daily relationships.
We enjoyed a wonderful two weeks with family and friends in Missouri and are so grateful for a chance to reconnect and recharge for the upcoming year of ministry in Montreal. December was a full month for us as we hosted a couple Christmas parties in our home and continued to connect with the people in our neighborhood and church family before our trip to Missouri. We are amazed at how God has met our needs, guided our steps, and answered our prayers.
Ways to pray in 2017:
- God’s continued provision and wisdom as we walk in obedience daily to His call
- Revival in Montreal and in all of Quebec
- Renaissance Church, as it exists to bring the Gospel to those in Little Burgundy and in Montreal
- A new meeting location for Renaissance Church
- A worship leader for Renaissance Church
- Future families and individuals to feel the call of God to move their lives to Montreal to live on mission alongside us.