Recently at Renaissance we have been walking through the book of Acts as we see how the Gospel advances through prayer, the power of the Holy Spirit, and the bold witness of the church. Our prayers are BIG for the city of Montreal and we hope you will continue to join us to see the Gospel advance as the Holy Spirit works in hearts as we are given opportunities to share Jesus with those around us.
In March, we traveled back to Missouri to attend the Missions Week at our sending church, Ridgecrest. It was such a time of refreshment and encouragement for our family. We also were able to introduce Lottie to most of her family in Missouri…living at such a distance is not always easy but we are thankful for the trips where we get to spend time with family and friends.
Spring is coming, right?!?
We are in the midst of a cold snap here, and know that we aren’t the only ones. (It was in the 20s this morning in Missouri!) It seems like Spring is taking it’s time to settle all over and not just for us here in Montreal.
Just as we are anticipating the arrival of warmer temperatures, sunshine, and the beauty of spring we are eager to see how God continues to work among the lost here in our city in the days to come. We hope that you will be encouraged to keep praying for what God is doing in Montreal. His work here is not finished and we are humbled that we get to see first hand the beginning of a mighty move of God in Quebec!
*Also, for those who have been praying with us as we searched for a new home when we move in July, we have good news! Just last week we found a place that we loved and it has the space we were praying for as we seek to create a home where we can thrive as a family of 6 and use our space to welcome others in. More to come once papers are signed but we are hopeful that this is the place God has provided!
Ways to Pray:
- For those in our city who are curious about Christianity
- For those who are learning what it means to follow Jesus
- For the pastors of Renaissance as they travel to the U.S. for the Together for the Gospel conference this month
- For Gospel conversations and continued opportunities to disciple new believers
- For God to bring to Renaissance a Worship Pastor
- For God to give wisdom as we train up future leaders within our church and for future church planting as we seek to be a church that multiplies