I’m not sure about you, but the sunshine, the green grass, the budding trees, all the signs of new life in God’s creation cause me (Abi) to pause each time I’m outside and remember that God keeps His promises. Just like the song says, “though the darkness may last for a night, His joy comes in the morning…” we are rejoicing that the “darkness” (and the cold) of winter is past us and the newness of Spring is before us!
We are seeing God answer your prayers right and left! How we wish we could sit down with each of you and tell you all the ways, but instead we hope that our newsletters will give you a small glimpse as to what the Lord is doing here through the ministry of our family and our church, Renaissance.
We encourage you to take some time this spring to stop and reflect on the many ways He has been good to you and your family, always faithful, always kind. What a mighty, loving, gracious God we serve as we continue together for His glory to be known in Montreal!
- Only one mile from our Sunday gathering spot for Renaissance
- Plenty of space for our family of 6 (including a basement!)
- Wonderful open floor plan for hosting friends and family when they visit
- Great school for our children within walking distance
- Family-oriented neighborhood close to the beautiful canal
- Streets full of new neighbors and soon-to-be friends to connect with and invite to Renaissance