It’s Moving Month!
Although saying goodbye to our family, church family, and friends will be difficult we are anticipating the day in a couple of weeks when we will start our new adventure and ministry in Montreal.
We are thankful for the incredible way that so many have encouraged us and blessed us over the past month with financial support, written notes, and genuine care (especially for our kids!).
As we approach the last few weeks of our time in Springfield we ask that you continue to pray for us as this transition is beginning. Here are specific ways you can pray with us:
- For us to reach our full 100% of monthly financial support before we leave. We are currently at 84% – Praise the Lord!
- For the logistics and details of moving to run smoothly. (moving truck, traveling, ect.)
- For continued wisdom and guidance on how to help our children in the midst of this big change.
- For our hearts to continually be drawn to the Lord and for a continued passion for seeing the lost in Montreal come to salvation in Jesus Christ.
- For relationships to be formed right away once we settle and for opportunities to share the Gospel.
Again, we are thankful for the way that so many of you have come around us and supported our family as we walk in obedience to the Lord’s calling. From the bottom of our hearts…THANK YOU!
It’s not to late to partner with us!
There is still time to join our monthly support team and partner with taking the Gospel to Montreal a city that is 99.5% lost and without the hope of Jesus Christ.
If you would like to help us close the gap on our last 16% of monthly support please contact us and we would love to share more about how you can join us in Montreal!
Click on the green GIVE button on our home page OR visit this link: